New Website! The final move

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hamaya
Founder & Global Leader

Crystite Points : 2147485807

PostSubject: New Website! The final move   Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:09 pm

---Was typed up in about a minute while talking to someone in raidcall---

As many of you know, we are in the process of getting a new site, that is more stable, and allows us more options and room for expansion within the Guild/Clan/Army/Team.

The goal of this new site is to Reformat the army structure for the coming Army update and prepare for multi-gaming as many of you have wanted. Were looking at possibly getting C9, Loadout, and a few others going in the future. Nothing is concrete as of now but we will need your help with this move! The site is almost done we just need to fix some of the permissions up, and I know I said we should be done by the 28th, but I'll do my best to have it done before the milestone.

Once were moved to the new site, users will be required to re-fill out the application & Register. After this is completed we will give a brief overview of how the site works, along with the features we have available.

Now unfortunately, these features require a subscription fee of 7 dollars a month, and we will be working to continue this subscription. You do NOT have to pay real money though, and you are not obligated to do so, if everyone was to complete a survey or similar "free offer" we could maintain the site on that. One thing is for sure though, if this all goes well we will have, our own domain name with our own, unique, multi-gaming site where we can play competitively & Casually and have not only a large community, but a tight nit one that could make friends that you keep for years to come.

IGN - Hamaya
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ragnarok.motionsforum.com

New Website! The final move
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1