Ragnarok gaming group

PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vyndan1

PostSubject: New Member   Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:59 am

Hello Ragnorok as a whole,
My name is Vyndan. I live on the east coast in the central part of florida. Im on the east coast but looked at 50 different armies, and this is the one that caught my eye. I liked the name and the details to the army.
Back to top Go down
Hamaya
Founder & Global Leader

Crystite Points : 2147485741

PostSubject: Re: New Member   Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:00 am

Vyndan1 wrote:
Hello Ragnorok as a whole,
My name is Vyndan. I live on the east coast in the central part of florida. Im on the east coast but looked at 50 different armies, and this is the one that caught my eye. I liked the name and the details to the army.

Glad to see you like us! Join us on raidcall, you can find all the information needed for applications & joining us on raidcall in the announcements & stickies.

Hope to see you around and get to know you better!

IGN - Hamaya
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ragnarok.motionsforum.com
Vyndan1

PostSubject: Re: New Member   Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:04 am

Thank you, I can tell you are the moderator/maker from the firefall forums. Glad to meet you too, but i would have to meet/greet another day. Just enjoying the forums and random chat for now, because im currently at work until 7 AM EST
Back to top Go down
Hamaya
Founder & Global Leader

PostSubject: Re: New Member   Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:14 am

Vyndan1 wrote:
Thank you, I can tell you are the moderator/maker from the firefall forums. Glad to meet you too, but i would have to meet/greet another day. Just enjoying the forums and random chat for now, because im currently at work until 7 AM EST

Thats me alright Cool well, before you head to bed, post an application (within the next 49 minutes) and it will be according to forum time still the 6th, which means that if you get accepted, it will be sooner.

After posting an application you have a 7 day waiting period in which you are a sort of "Unofficial member" you join us on raidcall (if you wish) play games with us, etc. We get to know you and at the end f those 7 days based on our impression of you, we make a decision on whether or not we think you would fit our army!

So get that post in now! Its rather bothersome being stuck with guest rights on raidcall Wink

Oh, and have fun with work saturday Sleep

IGN - Hamaya
Back to top Go down
Vyndan

Crystite Points : 1907

PostSubject: Re: New Member   Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:03 am

Hamaya wrote:
Vyndan1 wrote:

Thats me alright Cool well, before you head to bed, post an application (within the next 49 minutes) and it will be according to forum time still the 6th, which means that if you get accepted, it will be sooner.

After posting an application you have a 7 day waiting period in which you are a sort of "Unofficial member" you join us on raidcall (if you wish) play games with us, etc. We get to know you and at the end f those 7 days based on our impression of you, we make a decision on whether or not we think you would fit our army!

So get that post in now! Its rather bothersome being stuck with guest rights on raidcall Wink

Sorry about the late application in there, and its not that i work saturday. Im at work now and had to do something to come back and finally apply to the forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hamaya
Founder & Global Leader

PostSubject: Re: New Member   Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:34 pm

Vyndan wrote:
Hamaya wrote:
Vyndan1 wrote:

Sorry about the late application in there, and its not that i work saturday. Im at work now and had to do something to come back and finally apply to the forums.

Ah, well oh well, just gotta wait an extra day Razz

IGN - Hamaya
Back to top Go down
snowS213

Crystite Points : 1721

PostSubject: Re: New Member   Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:48 pm

yay north fl this was in the this one sounded menacing and out of the five that i actually went into depth in this one was the best i hope to see you all on the plains of battle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1